Uppsala University - Campus Gotland strives to be at the forefront of sustainable development.
Adviser for Campus Gotland
The Adviser to the Vice-Chancellor has an important role for Campus Gotland.
Study at Campus Gotland
Here are some reasons why studies at Uppsala University in Visby might be an interesting choice.
Sustainable Visits is a multidisciplinary programme for research, education and third stream activities at Uppsala University - Campus Gotland, in which researchers from 11 institutions in 3 faculties collaborate.
Ar Research Station
Ar Research Station is one of the University's research stations, situated in the northern part of Gotland.
Campus Gotland also hosts SWEDESD - The Swedish International Centre of Education for Sustainable Development.
Some facts about Gotland
Gotland has a World Heritage, is the biggest island in the Baltic Sea, and Ingmar Bergman lived here. Read more about Visby and Gotland.
- Application for exchange studies opens 12 Apr 2019
- Writing Retreat for PhD students with research interest in sustainability 11 Apr 2019
- SuHRF – A new research forum at Campus Gotland! 11 Mar 2019
- Sustainable development at Campus Gotland 20 Feb 2019
- Record number of Campus Gotland students study abroad in autumn 2019 19 Feb 2019
The Vice-Chancellor's Blog
Follow Uppsala University's Vice-Chancellor's and Deputy Vice-Chancellor's blog.
Uppsala University - oldest in the Nordics and one of the world's highest ranked universities.