Study at Campus Gotland
Here are some reasons why studies at Uppsala University in Visby might be an interesting choice.
Adviser for Campus Gotland
The Adviser to the Vice-Chancellor has an important role for Campus Gotland.
Department of Game Design
The Department of Game Design, within the Faculty of Arts, is based on Campus Gotland.
Ar Research Station
Ar Research Station is one of the University's research stations, situated in the northern part of Gotland.
Campus Gotland also hosts SWEDESD - The Swedish International Centre of Education for Sustainable Development.
Some facts about Gotland
Gotland has a World Heritage, is the biggest island in the Baltic Sea, and Ingmar Bergman lived here. Read more about Visby and Gotland.
- Uppsala University’s research environments evaluated 2017-11-16
- Another three years for Eva Åkesson 2017-11-14
- Officially opened: new forum for studies of internationalisation in higher education 2017-11-08
- New website for Campus Gotland released 24 October 2017-10-24
- Book exhibition at Almedalsbiblioteket 2017-10-23
The Vice-Chancellor's Blog
Follow Uppsala University's Vice-Chancellor's and Deputy Vice-Chancellor's blog.
Uppsala University - oldest in the Nordics and one of the world's highest ranked universities.