Campus opening hours during the holidays
4 December 2017
Information about opening hours and availability on Campus Gotland 6 December 2017 - 8 January 2018.
Almedal Library’s opening hours during the holidays can be found on Almedal Library’s website.
IT support and Help Desk will staff reception, phones and email as usual through 21 December.
When reception is closed (22 Dec. - 7 Jan.) the Help Desk will also be closed. However, during this period, phones and email will be staffed during normal working hours on weekdays: email@example.com, phone: +46 (0)498 - 10 8202.
Reception will be closed 22 December - 7 January. It will reopen on 8 January.
Maltfabriken restaurant will be open through 22 December. It will be closed thereafter and reopens on 8 January.
The Language Workshop will be closed 18 December - 7 January. It will reopen on 8 January.
Student Health Service
Student Health Service will be closed 22 December - 7 January. It will reopen on 8 January.
Rindi, Gotland’s Student Union, will be closed from 19 December - 8 January. It will reopen on 8 January.
Student Services (study administration, degrees and international guidance counsellor):
- Study administration can be found at reception through 21 December.
From 22 December through 7 January, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From 8 January, we will be back in the reception as normal.
You can download transcripts, certificates of registration and Ladok certificates from the Student Portal under the tab “My studies”.
- The degree administration officer will be on Campus through Thursday 21 December and will be on-site after the holidays on 2 January - 5 January. For other business days, refer to the Graduation Office: +46 (0)18-471 1914 or email@example.com.
- The international officer on Campus is off from 6 December - 8 January. During this period, refer to the International Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. It will reopen for drop-ins on 9 January.
- Study Guidance Counselling are available for drop-in on Mondays through 18 December. For available bookable times until 21 December, visit www.timecenter.com/campusgotland/
- 22 December - 1 January: closed.
- 2 - 5 January: open for phone, email and booked discussions
Study Guidance Counselling will be open as usual with drop-in Mondays and Thursdays as well as bookable times from 8 January.
If you have questions about your studies on a business day on which we are closed: contact the central Study and Career Counsellors at email@example.com.
You can enter Campus Gotland’s facilities even while we are closed. Simply make sure you have a valid access card. Read more about access cards here.
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Uppsala University - Campus Gotland, Almedal Library and Gotland’s Student Union Rindi!