IT support on Campus Gotland
The IT support is found in the Reception or reach us by e-mail or telephone. Read on how you contact us.
- Log in to the Student Portal
- New student? Activate your student account
- New student? Get the Campus Card
- About wifi/wireless network on Campus
- About printing and photocopying
- About Office 365
- Log in to your email
- About our computer room
- Change password A (log in to the Student Portal)
- Forgot your password? Click here and log in to Universityadmissions.se to set a new password.
- Operational info of any disruptions of the IT systems
Wireless network on Campus
Eduroam allows students and employees at the University to have free access to wireless network.
Email with Office 365
With your student account at Uppsala University you get a personal e-mail account. Here is all you need to know about your e-mail account.
Computer Room on Campus
If you don't have access to a computer of your own, we have one computer rooms available for you.
Contact IT support at Campus Gotland
The main task of the IT support is to handle the day-to-day operation and maintenance of software, hardware and local systems (such as printers or wireless network) on Campus.
The IT support is found in the Reception at the ground floor. We are there between 14:30 - 15:30 Monday - Friday, except for public holidays. You can also reach us by e-mail or phone between 08.00–16.30 Monday–Friday, except for public holidays.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: +46 498 10 8202
Central IT Service Desk
Support on central systems (such as the Student Portal or e-mail) please contact Uppsala University’s central IT Service Desk.