Degree programmes at Campus Gotland
Uppsala University offers four international Bachelor's degree programmes at Campus Gotland:
- Bachelor programme in game design and graphics, 180 credits
- Bachelor programme in game design and programming, 180 credits
- Bachelor programme in game design and project management, 180 credits
- Bachelor programme in energy transition - sustainability and leadership, 180 credits
The programmes are delivered in English, have a duration of three years of full-time study, and commence in the autumn semester.
The international application period for programmes commencing autumn 2018 is open from 16 October 2018 and closes on 15 January 2019.
Uppsala University also offers the following international Master's degree programmes at Campus Gotland commencing in the autumn semester 2018:
- Humanities, specialisation Archaeology, 120 credits
- Humanities, specialisation Cultural Heritage and Sustainabilty, 120 credits
- Sustainable Destination Development, 120 credits
- Sustainable Destination Development, specialisation Applied Heritage Politics, 60 credits (One Year)
- Sustainable Destination Development, specialisation Entrepreneurship for Destination Development, 60 credits (One Year)
- Sustainable Destination Development, specialisation Sustainable Nature-Based Destinations, 60 credits (One Year)
- Sustainable Management, 60 credits (One Year)
- Wind Power Project Management, 120 credits
- Wind Power Project Management, 60 credits (One Year)
There are two application periods for Master’s programmes and courses starting in the autumn of 2018. The first application period, which is open to all international applicants, is from 16 October 2018 to 15 January 2019. We strongly encourage international students to apply during the first application round.
Do you need guidance?
Contact the study counsellor if you need guidance and information about courses and programmes at Campus Gotland.
Courses at Campus Gotland
Study at Campus Gotland
A university where nearness and fellowship means everything. Read about Uppsala University's campus in Visby.
Information about admissions to Master's, Bachelor's, exchange studies, etc, is found at our admissions page.