Uppsala University - Campus Gotland strives to be at the forefront of sustainable development.
Adviser for Campus Gotland
The Adviser to the Vice-Chancellor has an important role for Campus Gotland.
Study at Campus Gotland
Here are some reasons why studies at Uppsala University in Visby might be an interesting choice.
Sustainable Visits is a multidisciplinary programme for research, education and third stream activities at Uppsala University - Campus Gotland, in which researchers from 11 institutions in 3 faculties collaborate.
Ar Research Station
Ar Research Station is one of the University's research stations, situated in the northern part of Gotland.
Campus Gotland also hosts SWEDESD - The Swedish International Centre of Education for Sustainable Development.
Some facts about Gotland
Gotland has a World Heritage, is the biggest island in the Baltic Sea, and Ingmar Bergman lived here. Read more about Visby and Gotland.
- Call for 2020 DBW Scholarships - for PhD students, Post docs and Students at the master's level 24 Mar 2020
- Distance education now coming into effect at Uppsala University 17 Mar 2020
- Two confirmed case of COVID-19 linked to Uppsala University 9 Mar 2020
- Recommendations on coronavirus (covid-19) 6 Mar 2020
- Campus Gotland students on exchange autumn 2020 14 Feb 2020
The Vice-Chancellor's Blog
Follow Uppsala University's Vice-Chancellor's and Deputy Vice-Chancellor's blog.
Uppsala University - oldest in the Nordics and one of the world's highest ranked universities.