Summer hours at Campus Gotland
4 June 2020
This page provides the 2020 summer hours for services at Campus Gotland.
IT support/Helpdesk is open as follows:
- 8 June-21 August (Weeks 24–34) via email: email@example.com and telephone +4618-471 4400 (staff: +46498-10 8202)
- As of 24 August (Week 35), the IT support is open as usual in the reception desk Monday-Friday 14:30-15:30 as well as via email and telephone (see above for email address and telephone number).
The Language Workshop at Campus Gotland is open through 12 June, is closed 15 June–14 August and reopens on 17 August.
The opening hours for Almedalen Library are available here.
RECEPTION DESK (and student services)
The reception (and the student services in the reception) are open as follows:
- Until 26 June (week 26): 09:00–15:00 (closed for lunch 12:00–13:00)
- 29 June-14 August (week 27- week 33): closed
- 17 - 21 August (week 34): 09:00–15:00 (closed for lunch 12:00–13:00)
- As of 24 August (week 35) 08:00–16:30
The restaurant on Campus (Maltfabriken) is open all through summer, Monday-Friday between 09:00-15:00.
STUDENT HEALTH SERVICE
The Student Health Service has regular hours (but no drop-ins) until 10 July. Meetings are held by telephone or online via Zoom. Appointments are made at www.timecenter.se/campusgotland.
- 13 July–9 August: closed
- As of 10 August: open as usual
Students with disabilities
For general questions about targeted study support for students with disabilities, we refer you to the coordinator for students with disabilities.
At Gotland studentbostad website you can find your future housing and useful accommodation information. The Housing Company GotlandsHem offers accommodation all year for full time students (including summer).
Looking for accommodation during summer? Visit: cg.uu.se/summer_accomodation.
STUDENT SERVICES – STUDY ADMINISTRATION
Student Services in the office landscape in building D, 2 floor:
Due to the coronavirus, the office landscape is closed until further notice. Please send your questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current students may download Ladok certificates/transcripts from the Ladok portal (log in with your account information).
STUDENT SERVICES – DEGREES
The degree administration officer is available in Building D on the 2nd floor through 2 July and as of 3 August.
Application for degree certificates can be submitted at www.student.ladok.se (log in with your account information).
STUDIES ABROAD/INTERNATIONAL OFFICERS
You can reach an international officer all through summer by:
- Drop-in via Zoom (https://uu-se.zoom.us/j/241010300) on Tuesdays and Thursdays 13:00-14:00 from 8 June to 28 August.
- E-mail to the following three addresses:
Exchange studies and summer courses: email@example.com
Erasmus traineeship and Erasmus Grants: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minor Field Studies: email@example.com
International Bachelor’s and Master’s students:
Our officers will check e-mails to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com all through summer. They can offer advice about general or specific issues concerning, for example, insurance, residence permit, Swedish personal number, Swedish bank account, and more.
For Campus Gotland-specific 'international' questions, Annika Jörnemark is available until 3 July and from 10 August via telephone +460498 1082 25 and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
STUDY GUIDANCE COUNCELLING
Study Guidance at Campus Gotland is available during the following periods:
- Up to and including 14 July: you can reach us via email, telephone or book an appointment via Zoom.
- 15 July - 10 August: you can also reach us via email email@example.com (NB: longer response times) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- As of 11 August): open as usual.
You can enter Campus Gotland facilities during the periods we are closed. Just make sure you have a valid access card (the Campus Card). Read more about access cards here.
We would like to remind you to protect yourself and others from spread of infection. Follow the recommendations from the Public health agency of Sweden in 24 different languages. We would also remind you to keep yourself updated about the coronavirus on the University's page 'Recommedations on coronavirus'.
Student at Campus Gotland this autumn: important and useful information for students who have applied and been accepted to courses at Campus Gotland this autumn.
Finally, all of us at Uppsala University – Campus Gotland, Almedalen Library and Rindi, Gotland’s Student Union, would like to wish you a pleasant summer!