Adviser to the Vice-Chancellor for Campus Gotland
The various Advisers to the Vice-Chancellor of Uppsala University have a strategic role conferred on them by the Vice-Chancellor as well as an operative and coordinating role conferred by heads of departments or other administrators at Uppsala University. The task of the Adviser to the Vice-Chancellor for Campus Gotland is to develop, coordinate, make visible and promote the activities of Campus Gotland.
Advisory Board for Campus Gotland
The Board is an advisory body to the Vice-Chancellor on activities at Campus Gotland. The Board has the task of assisting the disciplinary domains and faculties in developing and coordinating activities at Campus Gotland. In addition, the Board supports the University in its overall collaboration with the community.
The Advisory Board comprises the following members (2021-01-01 - 2023-12-31):
- Olle Jansson, Adviser to the Vice-Chancellor (Chair)
- Anna Singer, Professor at the Department of Law
- Annika Waern, Professor at the Department of Informatics and Media
- Erik Lindberg, Professor at the Department of History. Dean of Faculty of Arts.
- Cecilia Johansson, Senior Lecturer at the Departmenf of Earth Sciences
- Marcus Lindahl, Professor at the Deparment of Civil and Industrial Engineering
- Björn Wettermark, Professor at the Department of Pharmacy (social pharmacy)
- Stefan Ivanell, Professor at the Department of Earth Sciences (Windpower)
- Susanna Carlsten, Lecturer, Department of Art History (Conservation)
- Magnus Johansson, Associate Professor at the Department of Game Design
- Stefan Persson, head for Department of Regional Development, Region Gotland
- External member ledamot - vakant
In addition to the above, the Advisory Board has three student representatives as well as representatives of the University's staff organisations (with the right to attend and speak at meetings).
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT AT CAMPUS GOTLAND
Administrative support at Campus Gotland is tended by several divisions of the University adminstration, for example by the Division for central service and administration through the The Unit of Services - Campus Gotland.
The Unit of Services - Campus Gotland is tasked with responsibility for campus management issues, as well as archives and registry at Campus Gotland; undertaking university-wide tasks in study administration, study counselling, support for disabilities, reception desk / Service Center, meeting service, work environment measures and property service.
There is also some coordination between the Unit and other university-wide divisions/units operating at Campus Gotland, in terms of admission, degrees, Ladok, internationalisation, student health, IT / Helpdesk, communication, finances, reports as well as issues regarding support for the adviser to the vice-chancellor and the departments with operations at Campus Gotland.
Malin Dahlén is head of Division for central service and administration.
Exploit the potential of Campus Gotland
Campus Gotland is one of six development goals in renewing education and research at the University.