Summer hours at Campus Gotland
29 maj 2019
Between 10 June and 23 August, we have limited hours. This page provides the 2019 summer hours for services at Campus Gotland.
The opening hours for Almedalen Library are available here.
IT support and Helpdesk are open as follows:
- Weeks 24–34 (10 June–23 August) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As of week 35 (26 August), IT support is open as usual
The reception (and student services in the reception) is open as follows:
- Weeks 24 - 25: 09:00–15:00 (closed for lunch 11:30–12:30)
- Weeks 26 (24 - 28 June): closed
- Sunday 30 June: 10:00–18:00
- 1 July–5 July: 07:30–18:00
- Weeks 28–33 (8 July–16 August): closed
- As of week 34 (19 August) 08:00–16:30
The restaurant on Campus (Maltfabriken) is closed 8 July–9 August and reopens on 12 August.
The Language Workshop at Campus Gotland is open through 14 June, is closed 17 June–16 August and reopens on 19 August.
Student Union Rindi - to be announced.
Student Health Service
The Student Health Service has regular hours (but no drop-ins) until 5 July.
- 6 July–18 August: closed
- As of 19 August: open as usual
Students with disabilities
For general questions about special pedagogical support for students with disabilities, we refer you to the coordinator for students with disabilities.
Student Services – Study Administration
Student Services in the office landscape in building D, 2 floor:
- Until 26 (28 June): 10:00-11:30 and 13:00-14:30
- During weeks 27–34 (1 July–23 August), the office landscape is closed.
- During week 35 (19 August), you will find us in building D on the 2nd floor: Monday - Thursday 13:00-15:00 and Friday 11:00-12:00 and 13:00-14:00.
- From 2 September, we are open according to regular opening hours: Monday - Friday 10:00 -11:30 and 13:00-14:30.
Current students may download Ladok certificates/transcripts from the Ladok portal (log in with your account information).
Student services – degrees
The degree administration officer is available in Building D on the 2nd floor through 4 July and as of 8 August.
Application for degree certificates can be submitted at www.student.ladok.se (log in with your account information).
Studies abroad/international officers
• Drop-in on Tuesdays 15.00-16.30 through 4 June and then again from 10 September 10.
• Book appointments: in June, week 24-26, and then again from September, week 36.
• July-August, week 24-35, by email: Studies abroad email@example.com, International Bachelor’s students firstname.lastname@example.org,International Master’s students email@example.com
For Campus Gotland-specific questions, Annika Jörnemark is available until 3 July and from 7 August via telephone +46 (0) 98 10 82 25 and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Study Guidance at Campus Gotland is available during the following periods:
- Up to and including week 28 (12 July): Monday–Friday
- Week 29 to week 32 (15 July– 9 August): You can also reach us via email: email@example.com
- As of week 33 (12 August): Monday–Friday
- First drop-in session for the autumn semester: 9 September.
You can also enter Campus Gotland facilities during the periods we are closed. Just make sure you have a valid access card (the Campus Card). Read more about access cards here.
Click here for important and useful information for students who have applied and been accepted to courses at Campus Gotland this autumn.
Finally, all of us at Uppsala University – Campus Gotland, Almedalen Library and Rindi, Gotland’s Student Union, would like to wish you a pleasant summer!