Information about Coronavirus
Uppsala University resumes on-campus education from 30 August onwards. Read more at the University's page 'Recommendations on coronavirus'.
Slow down the spread of COVID-19
The best way to protect yourself and others from infection is to avoid close contact with people. It is fundamental to keep your distance and to take personal responsibility and to think about the following:
- Stay at home if you feel even slightly unwell
- Keep your distance from other people
- Wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitiser
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- If possible - study from home
- Avoid crowding and large social gatherings.
- Feeling unwell? Go and get tested. Information on testing for COVID-19 on Gotland.
- Are you infected? Read here if you are infected with COVID-19.
- Get vaccinated against COVID-19? Read about how to get vaccinated against COVID-19 on Gotland.
National regulations and general advice: Stricter national regulations and general advice are into force about everyone's responsibility to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Everyone in society, both individuals and business operators, has an obligation to take measures to prevent the spread of infection. Read more about the national regulations and general advice on krisinformation.se.
Testing for COVID-19 on Gotland
Region Gotland offers test of COVID-19 for all residents and visitors who are 6 years or older and have ongoing symptoms. Read about testing for COVID-19 on Gotland.
Region Gotland will offer COVID-19 testing for international students and arriving students in the autumn semester 2021. For details, please see information leaflet (pdf).
Vaccination against COVID-19 on Gotland
Vaccination booking is open to people born in 2005 and earlier. If you live on Gotland but are not registered here, you can book a vaccination appointment by phone.
- More information on the vaccination process on Gotland on Region Gotland webpage (page translated by Google).
Please contact Tord Berglund-Fred (Head of unit at the Division of common service and administration, Campus Gotland) if you have any questions about the information on this page.